Ms. Tatiana Lobzhenidze
A III Degree CTFI/ITF (Canadian Taekwon-do Federation International, affiliated with ITF, The International Taekwondo Federation) Black Belt with over 14 years of training and teaching experience. Ms.Tatiana has trained in Russia over six years and got her I Degree Black Belt and first teaching experience there. Ms. Tatiana enjoys pushing students to be their best by setting an example in her own personal fitness and techniques.
Ms. Tatiana became the ICTF WORLD CUP 2013 Champion and won Gold (Womens Black Belt Patterns Division) and Silver (Womens Black Belt Sparring Division) Medals.
Ms. Tatiana’s Martial Arts and Fitness Certifications
- CTFI-Canadian Taekwon-do Federation International, affiliated with ITF – The International Taekwondo Federation, Certified III Degree Black Belt – December 2016
- Canadian Fitness Professionals, Pre and Post Natal Fitness Specialist – December 2016
- Canadian Fitness Professionals, Older Adult Fitness Specialist (OAS) – December, 2015
- Canadian Fitness Professionals, Nutrition & Wellness Specialist (NWS) – November 2014
- Fitness Kickboxing CANADA, Fitness Kickboxing Instructor – November,2013
- Aradia Fitness, Pole Dancing Instructor – March 2013
- CTFI-Canadian Taekwon-do Federation International, affiliated with ITF – The International Taekwondo Federation, Certified II Degree Black Belt – June 2012
- Canadian Fitness Professionals, Personal Training Specialist (PTS) -January 2010
- Hapkido, Blue Belt
- Aikido, White Belt
- CPR & AED Certified since January 2010